|All new 250kVA Diesel Genset.|
Wednesday, 8 November 2017
Launching 250/320kVA gensets powered with advanced CRDe technology!
We have just made our entry into the higher kVA diesel gensets with the launch of 250kVA and 320kVA diesel gensets that come powered with our mPOWER series engines and the advanced CRDe technology. The newest addition is a range of 9.3 litre-engines and are designed at our R&D hub at Mahindra Research Valley in Chennai and manufactured at our Chakan plant near Pune.
What are the unique advantages of our new CRDe diesel gensets?
- Our CRDe (Common Rail Diesel Engine) technology is known to be future ready, heavy duty performance and superior fuel efficiency. It reduces pollution significantly and goes beyond the standard emission norms of gaseous pollutants. The technology when used in our new 250 and 320kVA DG sets means a great service to the society and even business.
- Mahindra Powerol DG sets has a high block loading capacity which enhances the performance of the DG set as compared to a high instantaneous load which is very useful for heavy duty applications.
- Our new range of diesel gensets are well equipped with our unique DiGi-SENSE technology which ultimately makes them smart diesel generator sets. The performance of a smart DG can be monitored in real time from anywhere and thus improving their uptime.
- In an industry that’s primarily service driven, the purchase decision of a DG set largely depends upon its service network and aftersales service. Mahindra Powerol Diesel gensets are supported by one of the widest network of more than 200 dealers with over 400 touchpoints spread nationwide.
- Our call center alert is available 24/7, is centralized and is well equipped to provide quick support. Our team of experts can help choose the optimal most and well suited solution to help customers in the shortest span of time.
- These CRDe engines in our advanced 250kVA and 320kVA diesel gensets are equipped with high pressure fuel injection system and operate at over 1600 bar which lead to better emission compliance.
- We have also designated a unique color – Coral orange to the entire range of the new and aesthetically improved Diesel gensets.
- Users get superior performance and low fuel consumption.
- It comes with superior response capabilities which makes it suitable for all kinds of applications.
- These gensets have been built sturdy and are easily operational under extreme climatic conditions.
- Comes with better diagnostics and troubleshooting capabilities which aids in quick fault finding and providing solutions.
- The new 250kVA diesel generator comes with the highest ever displacement in its class making it capable of taking instantaneous heavy load. This ultimately makes it perfectly suited for the toughest applications ever.
- The new gensets come with the heavy-duty filter that make its performance uncomplicated and trouble-free even under highly dusty conditions.
- The new gensets are equipped with Mahindra’s Digi-Sense technology that makes possible monitoring of all the critical performance parameters anytime from anywhere.
For further information and queries regarding the new range of diesel generator sets please visit – www.mahindrapowerol.com